This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, July 24, 2009

Lagoon

Lagoon was a blast. I have been blessed with the best babies in the world. I thought we got lucky with Khy but Khorben has been a blessing too. We arrived around one o-clock and didn't leave till 10:30. He slept most of the time. Got a little fussy around his time to swaddle at 9:00 but I just rocked him and he was out. Khy had a good time. She wasn't to sure about the rides at first. There was one ride where it moved a little before it started and she started to cry. Me being a baby started to cry too. This lady was talking to me about how cute she was and then didn't say another word when she saw me crying. How embarrassing. Well she did great once it started. She rode a few rides and then we went on the dragon roller coaster. The first time around I dont think she was breathing. Then she acted like she liked it. Once we got off she clapped and said "yeah". Well after that she said "No" to every ride. Poor thing. I dont think she was ready for that yet.


When we first got there. She loved this helicopter ride.

Trying to get the same kissy face picture with Khorben that we had with Khy at Lagoon when she was 3 months old

Braden sharing cookies with Khy

My chub just chillin

Khy napping with Nana

Khy and Summer after swimming. This was the time my flash decided to break again so my shutter speed was super low so I couldn't get any moving pictures.

She loved driving the boat

This was the ride she cried on. I should say, we cried on.

The roller coaster that scared her and my blurry camera picture
Khy said no to every animal so Ben had to sit with her. Flash worked for two pictures. Grrrrr

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun!

Courtney said...

I can't believe how good your babies are! Khy looks like she's having such a fun time.