This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Pictures

The past week we got to spend in Colorado. What a nice break to see family. The reason we went back was for Ben's brother Dustan's wedding. It was beautiful. While we were there I wanted to get family pictures since we have a new addition. I thought it would be a good idea to go back to the same location where we took our engagement pictures. Wasn't what I planned. Now that I kind of know what I am doing when it comes to pictures the location was bad but we found some spots in the shade and worked with it. Enjoy our new family.


Just so you know a little behind the scenes moments. This spot was up a huge hill with tons of dead leaves on the ground. I am scared to death of spiders and this hill side was loaded. I didn't know this till I was at the top. I was almost in tears here, scared to death.







This one is one of my favorites

4 comments:

Diane said...

You guys look great! I love the how you changed the top of you blog!

Cole Family said...

So cute. They turned out good considering the mood you (on the hill) and Khy were in. lol

Sylvia Perea said...

Your new family pics turned out really nice! You have a beautiful family!

Anna said...

They look wonderful! You have such a beautiful family!!! I can't believe how skinny you are already after just having Khorben!!! Thats awesome!