This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, July 18, 2009

Little update

My little one is growings like a weed. Cant wait till our two month check up to see how much he has grown. He still sleeps a lot. We still nurse about every three hours including the nights. I am just so happy that I am not changing 20+ poopy diapers a day anymore. Its been about 5 days now where he goes about 2-3 times a day. That means he will probably start putting on the lbs. faster. He is now wearing 0-3 month clothing. Normal but not for us. Khy wore the same things for about 6 months at a time. She is wearing her shorts from last summer right now. Since she doesn't wear a diaper anymore her butt is a size 12 months. Her swimming suit this year is 6-12 months. I think Khorben will probably make up for her with the changing of clothes.





5 comments:

kim g said...

I love the last picture of khorben he has bright eyes.. khylind is still in small cloths makaylla is in size 2-3 on pants but they have to have the adjusters inside them. her swimsuite this year is a 4t she is tall and skinny.. i cant wait till they can play together

Brittany said...

He is so adorable! Braylee's small too. It's been really nice that she doesn't outgrow her clothes after only a couple of months!

Diane said...

He is so cute! I love your logo too!

The Sutton's said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I got you blog info from Brittany, hope you don't mind. This is Nanci from courtside apts. If you would like to view my blog my email address is nancisutton@gmail.com and I will send you the info. hope to hear from you soon.

Courtney said...

I just realized I never commented on how amazing these are. I tried so hard to get good ones when Colby was this age, but I never had the best light. And of course Khorben is adorable!!