This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, July 24, 2009

Last of photography

This will be the last posting of my photography on this blog. I have been in the process of making a fotog blog so I can keep this one personal. I will let you know when its complete for the those of you who want to keep up with my learning journey.

2 comments:

Cole Family said...

I was just thinking about doing the same thing in bed last night. Crazy, but I havent yet gotten the spark to do it.

Courtney said...

I love your photography I can't wait to see the website. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me more. What do you think is the best resource that has taught you the most? Sometimes I feel like I'm getting there and other times I feel lost. Oh and your logo is cute!