Her hair is so cute! Love it! I think some times you just gotta let go of all that "knowledge" and realize that your pictures aren't always going to be perfect. Some times, those are the best ones! But I know that it's hard....and your pictures are always so dang cute!
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
4 comments:
Thats funny that you post these planned pictures after your last post. lol
Her hair is so cute! Love it! I think some times you just gotta let go of all that "knowledge" and realize that your pictures aren't always going to be perfect. Some times, those are the best ones! But I know that it's hard....and your pictures are always so dang cute!
i love the hair and cant wait for us to get together and let the girls play... I cant wait to see that little boy also
What lense did you use on the first pic of your daughter?
Post a Comment