This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random pictures


Fireworks in our back yard. Everytime it was over Khy would just say "more, more, more..."

I found this in my tomato plant. Blow up the picture and you can kind of see they are baby lady bugs. Man I wish I had a maco lens for this stuff.




Khy walking around in daddy's mowing shoes.

The family out rollerbladding. I have to do this so Anna's yummy dirt cake doesn't stick to my butt. Thanks Anna... We love that stuff.

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

That one of the lady bugs is amazing. So many.

Anna said...

Anytime hun! You just tell me when you want more goodies!!! ;)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

wow jen you are SO GOOD at photography and your kids are just adorable. Seeing your son makes me so much more baby hungry!!!