This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, July 4, 2009

So once you start learning about photography its really hard to just take snapshots of your everyday life. I am making it a point to start capturing the special moments and not plan every picture. The other day we had a down pour of rain and hail at our house. After it stopped I noticed something on our fence. I took Khy with me to see what it was and it was two large snails. She was unsure about them but was willing to hold it because I was holding it. She was fine untill it started to come out of the shell and she freaked. Started screaming mama mama and shaking. I wanted to get a picture but she was to scared so I took it from her.








I think she thinks she is a baby again. Some habits to break her from but it was cute. Good thing she doesn't weigh that much.

My little man starting to chunk up. I had to turn it to black and white since the poor guy has to have a pink swing.

No comments: