Yesterday was perfect... for me! By the end of the day we were saying happy birthday to me instead of Ben. I kicked his butt at golf. I had 3 hole in one's and he had ZERO. The final score... 41 to 46. Yep I won and I had a baby on my chest. It was so hot. Khy played two holes and was done. At every hole she looked for the shade and stood there. Khorben slept the whole time. After that we went to a gas station to get me a coke icee for my birthday. When Ben stepped out of the car he stepped in a huge pile of gum. It was so funny. He lifted his leg three feet in the air and it was a big string of goo. He then spent the next few minutes in the grass cleaning his shoe. Finally went inside to get drinks, came out and told me the cashier for his birthday gave him the icee for free. Happy birthday to me again. Then he rented a movie and the only one there was... yep Confessions of a Shopaholic (chick flick) I love you honey!!! Thanks for a great birthday.
2 comments:
happy birthday ben...I love the fact that you got alot of what you wanted on his bday... sometimes it happen that way.
Tyler never makes it through all the holes when we go golfing! He will try and hit the ball in for the first couple of holes, then he decides it's easier to just drop his ball in the hole! Happy birthday Ben!
Post a Comment