This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update

Well I have decided to still post pictures of my kids on this blog page and since the photography web page is taking so long to get started. Harder than I thought. Grrrr. Well we went to the doctor for everyones wellness checkup. We kept thinking Khorben was huge but he was only 11lbs 5oz. and 22in. Putting him at 45% for weight and 25% for height. Khy is now 21lbs and 34in. Making her below 3% (since that is as low as the grid goes and she is way below it) and 30% in height. The doctor actually wants us to see a speech therapist since we cant understand at least 70% of what she is saying. I am giving it some time and working on phonics with her. She also seemed a little concerned about her weight and asked if other doctors did any test on her. We said we were always told as long as she still increased on the curve then she was fine. After that she didn't say much about her weight so I dont know.



3 comments:

kim goldberg said...

Khy is just going to be small like her mommy.. You have always been small and there is nothing wrong with that. Love the new pictures

Brittany said...

Braylee's small and her doctor doesn't worry about her at all. He just always says that she looks healthy and she is growing at her own pace...so I wouldn't worry about it. Your kids are adorable. And you are really good at photography.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so flippin cute! Dont stress about khy being small, I have been underweight my entire life! I am REALLY underweight too, some of us just cant put weight on very well, but we are still healthy. As far as her not talking or you cant understand wha tshe says, no worries there either ;-), some kids take longer, 2 of my nieces have been like that, my 3 year old neice mandi talks,but you cant understand what she is saying over half the time either.