This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Monday, June 9, 2008
A walk in the park
On our walk today we stopped at the park to play a little and to take some pictures.
Not to sure about the slide yet But lovin the wind in my hair. I am not walking in this stuff. I finally got the setting on my camera right for the lighting outside.
hi Jen, this is Charonne, i used to work with ben, i got your web site from Natascha. Your baby girl is just so cute, she is a beautiful lil' girl. Well tell your hubby hi for me, also if ya'll want to you can look at our blog, andrewandcharonne.blogspot.com
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
3 comments:
hi Jen, this is Charonne, i used to work with ben, i got your web site from Natascha. Your baby girl is just so cute, she is a beautiful lil' girl. Well tell your hubby hi for me, also if ya'll want to you can look at our blog, andrewandcharonne.blogspot.com
Her hair is cute! I can't believe it's so long! I bet she loved being at the park. Is it close to your house?
just to let you know i changed our blogs address, its andcha.blogspot.com. Your blog looks so good all the time, it totally intimidates me!!!!
Post a Comment