This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, June 20, 2008

Swimming

We bought this pool for Khy this summer. We finally got it inflated and filled since we got a fence. We have a little neighbor boy around one and I didn't want him to fall in it since they are outside a lot finishing their yard so now its up. I put Khy in it and she screamed. Its so cold. I put 6 pots of boiling water in it but it was still cold. I guess the sun will have to warm it up first. Wasn't much fun.





Trying to get ducky without getting wet.

She got a boo boo on her nose. She fell out the back door onto the porch. Its really not that far but it hurt.

No comments: