For fathers day we decided to check out the Jordan river. Stupid us just looked at a map and figured it wouldn't be hard to find since it runs right threw where we live. Yes we found it fine but we just kept finding roads that drove right over it. Finally we found a road that had a parking lot for the tail. I have no idea where we were but we found it. It was so nice. Ben rollerbladed the whole time, I should of brought mine. There are some parts that arent paved and I am hoping to find them to see if it would be a good spot to bring my dogs since we cant be around other people. The river also has an equestrian part with horses and I thought it would be fun to take Khy there to see what she would think. I am excited to explore different parts each week.

A map of the river.

Really pretty bridge we found


Happy Fathers day!

Such a ham


Lots of ducks in the river

Zoom in on this one and you can see four babies with the mom
1 comment:
Hey Jen those pics are cute, so I am what my friend calls a "blog stocker" (she is one too) as in i love lookin at other peoples blogs even if i dont know them, so no worries.
Post a Comment