This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, June 2, 2008

Crafts

Here are my finished products. I love the way the magnets turned out. The pictures you gave me worked great. I wish I had more. I also love the bow holder. I wish the ribbons were a little longer. I spent $3.50 for a spool of it and I unrolled a long piece and cut it and went to unroll another one and there was only like 4in left. I think I got ripped off. So I had to cut the first piece in half. I wouldn't spend that amount of money on like 12in of ribbon. I will check next time at the store.


Bow holder

Magnet Board

Emotion Magnets

1 comment:

Edwards. said...

It's funny you post that today! I just got done making a bow holder!A little different, but super cute! i have a magnet board like that too in the girls play room. did you use scrapbook paper or fabric? i love the way yours turned out!