This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cottonwood Canyon

We went hiking on Tuesday and we loved it. Took the dogs to try to find a secluded area but I think that is impossible living in a big city. We did get to let them of the leash but it really does stress me out. I am always in fear that someone is walking down the same trail. We did run into two groups of people and the dogs didn't bother them. They tried barking but I took a different path real fast to detour them. Then we finally put them back on the leashes and we ran into another couple. Talked to them for a second and they were fine but as soon as they turned away they tried to attack. I hate it. I am about ready to put them in the paper. Its not fun anymore.










She was so happy when we took her out of the backpack. She loves rocks so she always picks one up and holds it. You can see it in her hand. Yes this is the scratch that I did. I felt her falling off the chair so I went to grab her and my fingernail got her face. I felt so bad.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Fun you guys get to hike right now, it's way too hot here. I'm surprised that your dogs are mean, it's unusual for that breed. Have they ever done anything bad or do they just bark and lunge? Just curious.