This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, June 28, 2008

New shoes

So I wanted some cute white ones like she has but is growing out of. Impossible to find any shoe that fits her. Her foot is way to skinny and it seems like she is always between sizes. I finally went with these 3's and hope they last the summer. But since they were boys I had to make them cuter and be able to match a lot of outfits so I made my own shoe. Hope the thing between the toes dont bother her.



5 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are so creative, that is such a goos idea, and so cute!

Courtney said...

That is the cutest idea ever! If my baby is a girl, I'm stealing all your cute stuff! Are the flowers like velcro or something?

Cole Family said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!

Edwards. said...

It is so hard to find good shoes that are cute, so way to go on getting both!

Anonymous said...

hi jen sorry it has been so long.. Be happy Makaylla has big fat feet like her mommy. She is already in a size 5. Those shoes are so cute and you would never know that they are boys shoes. hope everything is going good. have a happy 4th