This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jordan park again

We started off our day by going to the largest playground in utah. There were three bus loads of older kids and it was so hot we couldn't play there. There was a smaller play area near by with shade so we went there. We played in the grass then the sprinklers came on. At first it was disapointing but the water felt so good so we played in it for a while. After that we headed to the river. On the way we found this little place where you pull off the road and feed the ducks. Khy loved it and we did too. While we were there the health department came out saying they had complaints about the rats. Stupid people. If they aren't hurting anything leave them alone or dont go there. It's that simple. Here are a few pictures.





The rat is in the top left hole. They were so fast and scared. They were right by our feet. Zoom in to see it better.



So I am taking pictures of these cute little babies and the next thing I know they are being naughty right as I am taking there picture. Not what I wanted.



Then we headed to the river. We started on the trail where you can ride horses but sadly we didn't see any. When we first started out on the trail I heard something in the weeds so I bladed over to see. Then Ben wanted to see to. Then he says out loud, "Its a skunk" I backed up real quick because I am really slow on rollerblades and a stroller. I would of got sprayed. He watched for a minute and saw three babies following it. We tried to get a picture but they went under a rock.

She loves to try to wear my glasses.

Walking in grass. She picks her feet up real high.



Here she has the lense cover to my camera. She knows where it goes so when she gets it I have to try and dodge her or I get pictures like the next one.

This is daddy getting really hot. Half way through our trip the shirts started coming off. So lucky I wore a tank top or I would of died.

My love bug


1 comment:

Courtney said...

The last one of you and khy is so cute. What camera do you have?