This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, May 8, 2009

Registry for the little guy

We are now 36 weeks along. Because of complications I have been unable to travel back to Colorado to have a baby shower. Since this little guy could be here any day I registered at a couple stores for those of you who would like to help us out. Thanks for your support during these last several weeks. We cant wait to meet the little one.


Click on either link below to find our registry for each store.

http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_search.do?registryType=2

http://www.target.com/registry/baby/find

2 comments:

Cole Family said...

Im thinking that you need to mention that the picture is you. Most people will probably think it is just a picture. I think it turned out cute. What did Ben think? Sorry about the skirts :(

Edwards. said...

Love the registry....or at least the picture! I thought that it was you, but couldn't be sure until I saw the above post. It's such a cute idea!