These may be the last pictures because I am hoping to have this baby this week. I have another ultrasound tomorrow just to check on fluid levels. Only gained 20lbs so far which is odd to me because I gained 33 with Khy and worked out the whole time and they always said she was a small baby. If Ben is willing there is one more out door location I would like to shoot at on Tuesday. We will see. He is pretty tired of my honey to do lists.

6 comments:
so stinkin cute! I love this idea!
way cute!! you are so ardorable. i wish i had only gained 20lbs! can't wait to see him.
You guys look great!
Super cute pictures!!!
Great pictures! Super cute! Love the one of you and Khylind laughing! She is adorable, and I'm sure will be a great big sister!
you guys take the best pictures. who takes them of you guys??? I have been thinking of you all and hope the best for you one monday.. cant wait to see that little boy.
Post a Comment