This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, May 11, 2009

So I learned the hard way

So I thought I would play with Khy outside yesterday. A good start to mothers day since Khy was actually mobile and talking after being so sick the past week. I was only out there 45 min-1hr and this is what I get. I didn't know till now that pregnancy makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. So for all of those women out there that are pregnant.... BEWARE! The sun could get you too!


3 comments:

Natascha said...

Ouch! I never knew pregnant women were more prone to sunburn. Hope it heals fast. I hate when you get burn on your back and you try to sleep!

Diane said...

I feel your pain, we went to the beach the other day and the front of my legs got burnt. I hate sunburns! Luckily I was more vigilant with the boys sunscreen! Hope you heal fast, the last thing you need is another reason to be uncomfortable!

Cole Family said...

So funny cause the pictures dont even look like your pregnant and only a few weeks away from having him lol