This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Update

We had another ultrasound today and the baby looks good but isn't gaining as much weight as he should be. Three weeks ago he was at 34% of his weight and this week he is 17% (5lbs 14oz). The doctor felt it was best to schedule an induction. We are going to wait till Monday night to start thinning my cervix and Tuesday we should have a baby boy, one with no name, YIKES!! So now the preperation begins. I guess you cant and wont ever be totally ready for a baby but we will try. I will let you know if anything changes.

3 comments:

Edwards. said...

Good luck with everything!

Courtney said...

hope things go good, can't wait to see his cute face!

Diane said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!