Had another ultrasound today just to check my fluid levels since they were low with Khy. They look great. He is about 5lbs right now, 34%tile of babies this age. Doc. wants to make sure he keeps growing so we will have another one done in 3 weeks. He said if I go into labor now not to stop it. I guess he could be coming anytime. I havent had to take the med. in almost 4 weeks now so I am not to worried about it. Will just take it easy to keep him in there as long as possible.
This is a close up of his chubby little face
6 comments:
Oh he is going to have the cutest little face ever!!! Im glad to hear things are going much better!
i think that is the first 3d ultrasound i have seen where the baby looks cute and not like an alien! glad u r doing good
So glad to hear things are going well! Your in the home stretch now!
wow that is amazing
5 more weeks til he is here....3 more days til we are there....YIPEE!!!!
He looks like he has Ben's jaw line and your forehead. I guess we will see how close it is to that when he comes out. Ill still come on Mon. But if it is raining on Tues. see if Ben can just take off on Wed. instead.
Post a Comment