This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Bunny

We took Khy to see the Easter Bunny on Tuesday. She didn't cry but she just sat there and didn't move a muscle. She actually had her right hand up in the air till I pushed it down and told her it was ok to touch him. I had to put bunny ears on to get a little grin out of her.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That's funny that she wouldn't move! Yeah we'll move when mark graduates at the end of may. we don't know where yet. Probably somewhere cold, so we have to take advantage of the warm time here in texas!

Cole Family said...

Aw she is wearing my dress I got her. I like your Easter Bunny set up better than ours. Is that the picture you paid for or took on your camera?

Natascha said...

So cute! I love your new background too :)