This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30 weeks

Just thought I would post a picture of my belly at 30 weeks. I guess I should also update on how I am doing. Still get contractions about once a week. Last night they hit pretty hard. The first one started out intense. Haven't had them hurt this bad before. Usually I feel heavy cramping and it gradually gets worse. I actually got tears in my eyes this time but I took the med. and about 45 minutes later they were almost gone. It sure is a long 45 minutes when there is only 15sec - 2min. in between each one.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

looking good! i guess things have been going good with your pregnancy? No more scares? Can't wait to see your cute little boy!

Diane said...

Jen you look great! I thought about you the other day when we were getting Tyler some clothes for his birthday. Tony Hawk has a line of boys clothes at Khols and they are so cute! I wanted to get my boys matching outfits, but the smallest size they had was 12 months. You could always get your little boys an outfit for next summer! Oh, and I wish we were closer so you could steal my boys for pictures too! Ok this comment is kind of random but hopefully it all made sense! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful!

Natascha said...

So cute!