This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, March 27, 2009

Not my baby anymore

I wanted to post one last picture of my baby before she turned two. Makes me sad but I sure do love her to pieces. What a joy to wake up to every morning.

4 comments:

Cole Family said...

She is growing up but still a little two year old (to be). Pretty soon you will be able to have two little one taking pictures together. AWWWW

Andrew and Charonne- said...

cute lil' khy............so how is the baby in your tummy?????????i have been thinking about ya'll

kim said...

they grow up so fast. I know it's sad to think that they cant stay little for a while longer... I look at makaylla sometimes and just cry because i know that she will never be this age again

Edwards. said...

Super cute! It is sad how fast they grow. Before you know it she'll be off to kindergarten. But she is beautiful, and you get to be a stay at home mommy, which makes it that much better...eventhough she's growing.