This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...


Wish I could take credit for this cake. Its was so dang cute. Ben's friend Anna was so nice to make it for her. Thanks Anna. She also got her a plush My Little Pony baby. She loves to feed her.

She was really good at blowing out the candles
We sang Happy b-day again since there are so many b-day's around the same time. Great Grandpa, Uncle Cliff and Uncle Dustan all have b-days at the same time.

She gave kisses to her little #2 figurine



Discovery animal set. Daddy loves this.

Tea party set

Tried to get pictures with her great grand parents but she wasn't having it so this was the best I could get.

Dustan and his fiance Kadee with her two kids, Carter and Chasee

Brothers and sisters, Cliff, Susan, Marty and Jan

4 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Khy!!!

Edwards. said...

What a great cake! I wish I could take credit for something like that too! So cute!

Natascha said...

Happy birthday, Khylind! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Khylind is so pretty! Look like ya'll had a blast