This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update


As of now plans are on hold. Most of you know I went into labor twice last weekend at only 27 weeks. Both times they were able to stop the contractions and they sent me home with meds. So far so good. I have been taking it easy but the last couple days I carried on my regular rutine and did fine. A lot of tightning so I know when to stop. The doc. already didn't want me to travel to Colorado during this weekend so we are not sure its a good idea. Right now its really important to keep this baby inside for at least 10 more weeks. If you didn't get an invitation here it is. I mailed out some but stopped since its on hold. Thanks for the prayers and understanding.

7 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

oh my gosh! Im so sorry, we will for sure keep you in our prayers, that is so scary Jen! I know I don tlive by you, but if you guys need anything let me know. I could totally watch Khylind or something. By the way that invitation is so cute, she is adorable

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You will be in prayers!

Natascha said...

I'm glad you are doing better. If Tuesday won't work then we'll do it some time after we get back from Vegas on the 22nd. I don't want to stress you out, so take your time :)

Diane said...

Khy's birthday invitation is so cute! I wish we lived close enough to come! I'm glad to hear they got the contractions to stop. Make sure you take it easy!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen you need to slow it down and keep that baby inside you for a little bit longer. Khys invites are soooo darn cute. I would love to see you if you do make it colorado. since it is during the weekend I wont have to sub. let me know how things are going and if you need anything..

Edwards. said...

Sorry to hear about the complications. Hopefully you can keep that baby in like you are planning for a big longer. It would be a scary thing to have a baby at 28 weeks or so. I'm sure you are doing all that you can, and we will as well keep you in our prayers. I love Khylinds invites. They are super cute. Did you do them on that scrap program that you have or something else? Super cute! Her pic is cute with her hair all curly!

Courtney said...

wow! scary, i hope it doesn't happen again. i'll be thinking about you.