Our 4th anniversary was yesterday and I have been wanting to go to the living aquarium for a while now so we went. I thought Khy would love it. She did but I think Ben loved it more. He wanted to read all the facts about the fish but Khy wanted to keep moving. Once he even told her he will have to go back without her. We had fun. After we went to the Road House, my favorite place to eat. It was a good day.

Frogs

Starfish

See if you can find the sea horses (black and yellow)

Octopus

Jelly fish

Shark

Touching the ray's
5 comments:
So fun! Happy anniversary!!!
I cant believe there are not any pictures of you...or posing pics of Khy. That is so not like you :)
happy 4 years! Andrew is way into tanks, we have a huge slat water tank, in his own room called "his fish room"......he is so spoiled! It looks like ya'll had fun, that is a really cool place! It is crazy to think its been 4 years!
Congrats on 4 years! that place looks fun.
i just have a nikon d40. i use a 50mm lens. nothing else special. i want to get more stuff but cant yet. the background is just some fabric. i just figure stuff out myself. i wish i had a teacher, its hard to figure it out myself.
Post a Comment