12 years ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
What you all have been waiting for.....
We are now 5 months along. I would like to say time flies but it really doesn't feel that way for me. I am enjoying this time now because I know the late night potty breaks, heartburn, stomach hair and hard time breathing is headed my way. Right now I am taking it easy. I am pretty sure I was experiencing some contractions last week. It happened the two days that I ran some erronds so I am taking it easy now. I had to take a picture with Khy in it. She wont let you take any pictures without her in it. She poses and then runs to the camera to see her picture on the camera after you take it. She loves it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You took that picture youself? If you did that is awsome... You still dont look like you have a belly. I just love the picture and this way you will always remember this time with khy.
Such a sweet picture! You look great!
What....contractions....I think I need to send to to a communication class so you can learn how to communicate with you sister better!!!!
you do the cutest things! That is so sweet!
What a great picture! Her hair is getting so long.
very cute, for some strange reason i miss being pregnant. i really didn't enjoy it when i was though, that's the strange part. I can't figure it out. hope things keep going good for you.
Beautiful and precious. What a great moment to capture.
Post a Comment