So... Since I have had a kid I have been very worried about giving her shots. I didn't do much reading because my doctor always said it was important to get them immunized, which I agree with. What I didn't agree with was how much mercury we were shooting into our new babies. I always made excuses
every time I went in for
Khy's check up so we
wouldn't get the shots. I blamed it on not knowing if she had allergies yet because Ben's allergies are so bad and the shots almost killed him. I knew she
wasn't allergic to eggs but I told them I didn't know so they would let me wait. Then I just stopped going to the doctor with her because they were so pushy about it. Every year they tell me to get the flu shot along with
Khy but I have never believed in it so why start now?
After reading this book it scared me. I
don't want parents to be scared but I want them to be aware of what they are putting into their babies bodies and the levels of toxins that are in these shots, the knowledge to make a choice first. I wish I would of read this book before I had
Khy. She did get a few immunizations but hasn't had any within the last year. I am trying to find a doctor that isn't going to force the shots on me and understand my concerns as a parent. There are other immunization schedules out there that they say are safer. Just read the book and then make your own decisions as mothers. We have the right.
Can I just say I
don't read, not kidding and I read this book in less than a day, with a two year old so its very easy reading.
3 comments:
I told you it was amazing. Thanks to me and passing it on to you. lol Cheryll sure did get her money worth out of getting it for me. Pretty sure I have about three other people lined up after you to share it with as well.
I love that woman (Jenny). She was on the radio about a year ago and I listened to her story the entire time. I know a lot of people don't think her son got autism from the shots, but I think he did. And it's amazing that she was able to fight back the way she did. Is he cured now? I haven't followed up on the subject. I'd love to read the book though :)
wow, i have heard of bad things happening because of kids getting shots. I dont think alot of people think about what they are doing. Thanks for posting. How did the couponing turn out?
Post a Comment