This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Sleeping baby

Yesterday after our shower Khy must of been really tired because she was crying, which is not like her so I grabbed her and wrapped her in a blanket, which is also not like her because she hates covers and rocked her to sleep. It was so nice. She just looked so peaceful so I had to capture the moment.

7 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

that is really sweet

Courtney said...

how cute!

Diane said...

Yet another amazing picture! She is sooo cute! You should enter her in Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby contest! Just go to Live's website to enter your picture, I'm sure you have a million good ones to choose from!

Natascha said...

She is so beautiful! But you already know that!

Anonymous said...

I love a sleeping baby. They make your whole day seem worth it. They are so angelic looking. I love being a mom.

Anonymous said...

Such a precious, precious picture!!

Edwards. said...

She is beautiful. What a great moment. I love the photo, it is precious.