This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, January 30, 2009

Ultrasound update

We had our 20 week ultrasound today even though I am 22 weeks. HE IS HEALTHY!!! No scares this time. He is about 1lb 3oz right now. Yep.... Still a boy. I had to post this picture because Khy layed the same way, feet over the head. Kind of strange. The techs always make it sound like its something they dont see often. They think its funny.

5 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute picture! It's good to hear he's healthy, now lets hope he doesn't get Ben's allergies!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute the way he is laying. Makaylla never layed that way. I love seeing those pictures and hearing the little heartbeat, it makes your heart melt...

Courtney said...

Funny pic! Glad he's doing good, any names yet? the outfit colby is wearing was a gift I think from Macy's,but it's Carters brand. I got a lot of clothes from Target, but right now Target hasn't had good stuff. crazy8.com has some cute things and a lot of stuff is pretty cheap (they are related to gymbore). I got cute shirts from there that have a milk carton on them and one that says drooler on it and one says little squirt with a whale. Anyways, good luck finding cute clothes, it was hard for me at first cuz I really liked girl stuff.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

that is funny, i have never seen a baby lay like that. You need to post some pics of your belly ;-)

Cole Family said...

17 more weeks yipee