
So I was feeling great on the first so I headed down to roberts to purchase an organizer that I had been wanting for a while. Now with a 50% of coupon and a gift card from christmas what better time to go get it? They still had all of their christmas stuff up and Khy loves lights so we went around the whole store saying lights and balls. We went to check out and while I was being rung up I felt real nauseous. I just kept thinking she better hurry because I was either going to have to run to the bathroom or outside. Then I felt real weak. I rested on the counter while she asked me credit or debit. I am not sure I answered her right but she did ask me to type in my number. I slowly leaned over the machine and pushed my first pin number in. I didn't hear anything so I pushed it again and again. Then I saw on the machine it was actually working so I then looked for the clear button and I felt my body go numb. They next thing I remember is waking up on the floor with people asking me if I was ok. A gentleman helped me up while Khy was in the cart jumping and crying mamma. They found me a seat and made sure I was ok. Other than my butt and my hand hurting I felt ok. They kindly brought me water and food to help me feel better while I waited 45 minutes for family to pick me up. I have never passed out before so it was a scary thing for me. After talking to the doctor we found out it not uncommon for women in their 2nd trimester so pass out due to the increase of size in blood vessels. I really hope it doesnt happen again. I hope this isn't a sign of how the new year will be. Hopefully it can only get better, right?


6 comments:
Jen I am so sorry! You poor thing! Passing out totally sucks! Its been like 7 years since i last did, but i am always so scared its gonna happen again, I feel for you, but when I did i wasnt at the store with a bunch of strangers, I feel so bad!
man thats scary! poor khy was probably fraking out. i hope that doesnt happen again.
What a horrible way to bring in the new year. I'm sorry! I too hope it doesn't happen again for your sake, and Khylind's as well. I bet she was so scared. All those boy hormones going through your body is getting to you! :) Hopefully it was just a once in a life time thing.
To do the Digital Scrapbooking you don't have to have Photoshop. You can download Gimp. It's free and works better on Windows (we have Macs so we use Photoshop). You can do a lot more with Gimp, Kevin likes it better, but I know how to use Photoshop so I just stuck with it. I'll post those sites today so you can check them out.
do you wanna come to my coupon/scentsy party?
Jen- give me a call after 9 at night ( thats when i have free minutes) and i will explain how t do it. This month i just added up this: we have spent 200 dollars in groceries and got 550 in groceries. In coupons alone- not even sales we have saved 130 dollars! I think Ben has my number, but im totally serious call me!
Post a Comment