So its potty training time. Not as much fun as I thought it would be. I think for the most part she is getting it but she wont tell me when she has to go, just that she already went. We have great success in the mornings. She goes within minutes of sitting down. Then we get to put a sticker on her chart and go to the kitchen to get a treat. It seems like she likes it. She even gives me high fives while she is going. She makes her self stop several times so she can give me more high fives. We are also learning colors while we are on the potty. She really likes that. Being a grown up you dont look at the world like kids do. Right now everything is a color and very exciting. Right now she knows and say's pink, yellow and red. She knows blue and green but wont say them yet. There are times when I cant handle being in the bathroom any longer so I have to make her get off.
This is what her butt looks like when we are done. She falls through her potty seat and where the seam is rubs her and I still have to make her get off. Poor thing.
12 years ago






5 comments:
i like how you have the seat cover thing and not the mini potty that you then have to empty. I think that would gross me out and i wonder if it would always have a bad smell? How goes the pregnanacy?
She is so cute on the potty! Tyler gets the same red marks! When I was teaching Tyler colors I got Disney paint samples from Home Depot and used them as flash cards. The color is in the shape of Mickey's head, so Tyler would ask to play the Mickey Mouse game! The only color they don't have is pink, but I just colored a white one with a pink crayon. It worked for me so I thought I'd pass it along. Good luck with the potty training!
we are doing the potty thing also. We have a jar of M&M's on the back of the potty and once she goes she gets to flush the potty and gets an M&M. She does not tell us she has to go she just pulls down her pants and if you dont catch her fast enough she pee's right infront of you. She gets excited also and we clap, cheer and do high fives. It is funny how excited they get. You need to post new pictures of the growing belly please. Hope all is well.
I forgot to add that she is looking so much like a toddler now and no a baby anymore. her hair is getting so long.
haha love the butt pic! Good luck with potty training, not excited for that stage, good thing i have a little while. Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment