Just found out today that we are having a boy. I think I am still in shock. I have no idea what to do with a boy. At least I have a few months to figure it out. He is very active and not afraid to spread his legs and show us he was all boy. I have gained almost 6lbs. now. Not yet back to where I was before I started getting sick. I am starting to feel better. I have my days. I am still taking med. on days I have things to do.



7 comments:
Oh my gosh they turned out perfect. He is sucking his thumb, how sweet. Now it comes to picking a name. 6 pounds and still not up to your normal weight and half way through, your doing good.
CONGRATS!!!! Now what are you going to do with all the pink stuff??? A little boy is just like a little girl at the start, it is when they get older that they have different needs and intrests. You have Ben so you will be fine. Khy will be a great big sister, you also have your sister to give you advice about little boys. Congrats again, I am soo happy for you and your family.
Congratulations!!! Your so lucky your going to have one of each! I don't know what it's like to have a girl, but I do know little boys are tons of fun! You'll probably find he's more physical and rambunctious than Khy is, at least thats what my friends with both have told me. If you have a Khols near you thats were I get the majority of my boys clothes from. The Childrens Place and Gymboree also have cute clothes, but their a lot more expensive. Khols always has great sales! Happy shopping and congrats again!
Congratulations guys! I bet Ben is excited :)
awesome! Charayye just found out yesterday that she is having a boy too!
yeah for boys!!! i felt the same way when i found out. i grew up with all sisters, so i was a little scared, but it hasn't been too bad! only got peed on a few times. :) bummer you stiil have sick days. hopefully it keeps getting better. i'm excited for you.
Congratulations! A Boy! That is exciting! I'm sure you will figure out how to deal with a boy just as easy as you did with a girl!
Post a Comment