This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update

So here it is, my blooming belly. I knew I would start showing earlier than with Khy but this is kind of scaring me. I dont remember showing till I was 5 months with Khy. I find out the 30th of this month what I am having, if it all works out. I will keep you posted. Right now I am in Colorado with my family. Will be headed back to Utah this Tuesday.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you belly looks so cute... I love the pic with khy kissing your belly. are you hoping for a boy or a girl this time? hope you are feeling better. talk to you soon

Diane said...

You look so cute! Are you feeling any better? I'm so excited to find out what you having!

Courtney said...

you look so cute with that little belly! I almost miss being pregnant! Hope things have been going better.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so so so cute! I am so happy for you txo, and glad that youre feeling better!

Edwards. said...

You look great! I hope that you are feeling better!

Cole Family said...

So you will be like 17 weeks and 4 days along when you find out. Only 9 more days. What will it be, what will it be?