This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update

Just so you all dont think I died, I didn't. I thought I was but we had our first Doc. app. yesterday. By that time I had already thrown up 5 times and I was so sick. He wanted me to go get an IV and med. to stop throwing up. He also wanted to reschedule for when I was feeling better but I made him do the exam anyways. The baby looks like a gummy bear. I didn't get to see it. Too busy trying not to throw up. Well after that I headed to the ER for the IV. Took forever. All I wanted to do was go home. The med. made me so sleepy and slurred my speach. Finally around 9pm I was released to go home. I am feeling a little better today but being on the comp still makes me sick so I promise I will try to catch up on pictures real soon. I have a bunch to share of halloween.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor baby. Im sorry that you are feeling so sick. Maybe this means that you will have a little boy this time. I hope that you get to feeling better. I was never sick and am so glad. I hope you get to feeling better soon. give khy a big hug for me

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Jen I am so sorry, Wow, you go through alot to get your babies here! I am so scared of that, cause i know i will get sick, birth control made me way sick!

Courtney said...

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Hope it doesn't last too long. I miss seeing all you're cute pics of Khy!

Anonymous said...

would you please email me your address. I made some realy cute birthday cards for makayllas bday and i would love to send your and your family one... i tried to send you a message via myspace but it keeps freezing up. thamks

Andrew and Charonne- said...

how are you doin?! Any better?