This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, October 9, 2008

Park City

We went to Park City on Tuesday to see the pretty tree's. Next time we will take a map. We always do that. Think it wont be a problem to find a trail and then find nothing. We thought we were on the right track, headed up the mountains and then came a building. We pulled up and the guy asked us what we were doing. We told him we wanted to hike. He told us we weren't allowed threw the gate without homeowners permission. So we ended up just parking there and taking pictures. So frustrating taking pictures in a parking lot. Here is one of them. I will post more when I get them on my comp.

8 comments:

Edwards. said...

super cute!

Diane said...

I want you to take pictures of my kids!!!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

jen- are you still there? you havent posted in forever!Is everything ok???????????????????????????

Andrew and Charonne- said...

jen, i just got your comment! congrats! thats so neat!

Natascha said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you! I'll see you guys next week when you get back from vacation!

Courtney said...

So from other comments, I'm thinking you may be pregnant?? If so congratulations and sorry if you're not feeling good or anything. :)

Edwards. said...

congrats on the new baby! that is exciting! Hope you are feeling well

Anonymous said...

Congrats.... Isn't being pregnant the most incredable feeling ever, to know that you are creating a human inside of you...Relax and enjoy Khy because soon you will be running around in circles.