We had a wonderful christmas this year. My in-laws came to Utah to spend the holiday's with us. We had a great ham dinner, thanks to my dad, that we all got to enjoy. I think I recieved the best gift ever. Ben had me open his gift. He told me he was going to wait till the baby was born but decided to do it for christmas. I thought it was another baby ring so I asked him what color the stones were, pink or blue. He just laughed. When I opened it it was this beautiful diamond ring. He gave me a note that read, I saved the original. I never want to miss any part of you. A couple years ago I upgraded my original stone to a bigger one and I guess he saved that diamond in the safe of his store till now. I cried like a baby. I am so lucky to have him.

Ponies from Auntie. She loves them.

V.Tech. from GG and Papa

Thanks Epright's. I love my snowman

Daddy reading Polar Express

Khy loves candy canes

Ben's new hat. He loves it.
2 comments:
What a cutie little Khylind is! And what a great gift from Ben! So sweet.... It looked like you had a great christmas!
No pictures of the new ring?!? That was a really sweet present. I think his thoughtfulness comes from the Dedrickson side of the family. :)
Post a Comment