This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter storm

So West Jordan got pounded with snow the last couple days. They said this morning that we had recieved 21" so far. The roads back to town have been closed due to drifting snow. Snow plows couldn't even get through it. This morning we had a John Deer trackter in our neighborhood trying to clear the roads.




This one is after the 21"



These pictures were yesterday before we recieved another 8 in. last night

Where is the road?



Khy and her new hat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy that sure is alot of snow. I thought that we had alot but nothing near what you guys got. We had realy cold temp's the one day is was -15 and that was warm that day. Glad to see that you guys had a good xmas. I love the hat that khy got. I will have to post some new pic's of makayalla and her dora big-wheels. she loves it. hope to talk to you soon

Edwards. said...

Oh my goodness! That is so much snow!

Courtney said...

That's some crazy snow! Kyh looks so cute in her hat. Glad you guys had a good christmas. :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

glad you had a good christmas. I thought it snowed alot at our house, but you for sure got it worse!

Natascha said...

I love her hat :) Hey, where did you get that little tracker of how many miles you walk in a week?