This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Oreo
Ben's Aunt got a new puppy, Oreo. What a cutie. Khy wasn't to sure. She liked her till she started biting
She bit me mommy. This is the face you get when she hurts herself. Then you have to kiss it better. Then she is on her way again. O I love puppy kisses
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
2 comments:
Oreo is way too cute. I would love to get a puppy, but I just have to keep telling myself NO NO NO!!!!
she is getting so big............this makes me so excoted to get our puppy
Post a Comment