This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter egg hunt

Well the weather held out this morning for the easter egg hunt. I was so worried because it was suppose to be rain wed-sat and I dont think I have seen much of that yet. It still hasn't rained yet today. The easter hunt was at 9am. I didn't know people got up before 10:30. I guess I should start getting use to early mornings with a little one on the way. By time we got there we waited about 5 min. and then the little ones were off. She actually gets it. Collect as much candy and eggs as possible and put them in your basket. The whole thing probably lasted 3 min. but she had fun. These things are one of the best things about being a mother. Just watching her grow. Brings tears to my eyes everytime. Didn't get many pictures due to I was running the camcorder at the same time while daddy helped Khy. Here are a couple



2 comments:

Cole Family said...

What a lovely day for you guys. She looks so cute.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

she is like the best dressed lil girl i have ever seen