For those of you who know me know I am terrified of spiders. I have to every summer go around spraying and fogging my house so I at least have one save haven. Well since we now have a nice back yard and a 16 month old we spend a lot of time in the grass. For some dumb reason spiders are always on my mind so I spent a long time finding a grass spray that they say is safe for kids and dogs. We sprayed the other day just the back yard but I hadn't got to the front yard yet. The other night we were out front and saw a big spider on the sidewalk. I made Ben step on it and sprayed my front yard the next day. You would think I was safe now, WRONG!!! For some reason I looked out my back window to see if the sprinklers had started in the yard yet when I noticed something rather large on the cement. I yelled at Ben to see if he saw what I did since my eyes are bad. Sure enough he did. Him and his brother went our to spray it and later that night brought it in to see what kind of spider it was. We have come to conclusion that its a Hobo spider. Very poisonous. So needless to say I had several dreams about this last night and I am not going into my back yard for a long time. We are headed to the store to buy lots of spider spray. I just cant live like this.

6 comments:
Gross, I hate spiders too, I totally freak out when I see them. Once there was giant one in my apartment near my sink and I flushed it down the garbage disposal. so gross, but I couldn't handle squishing it.
We have nasty spiders out here that you would never see in CO or Utah. I HATE IT! We had a HUGE Wolf Spider last year, this year we haven't seen much, thankgoodness!
ok so i totally hate spiders too! They are a huge fear of mine, but not as big as needles
That is totally grose. I dont like them either but I fear ticks more. When we lived in OR our dog came home with over 100 of them on him. they were in our bed and in our couch. we dont have spiders that bad here in MT. But that one is grose. I would be scared also
Jen that campin thing sounds yummy, but what part of it do you fold in half?
My question is, who took the picture? Cause I know you did not get that close.
Post a Comment