This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lagoon

We had our annual trip to lagoon in early July. So much fun. I was finally brave enough this time to ride Wicked. It shoots you up 150 feet into the air going over 40mph.






She was so scared of this ride at first. Then when we walked past it later in the day she wanted to ride it again.


Amber and Alley


Stephen, Dustan and Michael


This picture shows how much she has changed since the last time we were at Lagoon


Khylind and Michael


Brayden and Khy


Stephen and Khy

4 comments:

Edwards. said...

I love Lagoon! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Cole Family said...

Oh my, that would even be scary for me.

Anonymous said...

she is getting so big. I love her eyes. she looks like the 2 of you. i love your new hair cut. that is the shortest i have ever seen it. It looks so cute on you. I hope that ben loves it

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are invited