Hey Jen, its me Charonne, I am buggin' you again, but hey go to my blog and check out the chick kitchen part of it and let me know if you would be into it, I know your a fellow "addicted blogger" so I figured you may want to do it with me and some of my gal pals, I know this sounds way confusing, but go look it will make sense
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
3 comments:
Hey Jen, its me Charonne, I am buggin' you again, but hey go to my blog and check out the chick kitchen part of it and let me know if you would be into it, I know your a fellow "addicted blogger" so I figured you may want to do it with me and some of my gal pals, I know this sounds way confusing, but go look it will make sense
Crap I just deleted my own comment!!! Did you get it? I just need your email
Post a Comment