This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random pictures

I NEED HELP!!! I love this tree and want one for my backyard but have looked hours online to find the name of it with no luck. Does anyone know what kind of tree this is??





We found this frog in Junction in Aunt Sarah's front yard. Khylind wasn't to sure about it. She liked it when it didn't move.



I was cleaning out the pantry and threw away a big bag of candy that we would never eat. Next thing I saw was Khy walking around with two suckers. She was so proud.

I knew this would happen eventually. The little stinker is getting braver and starting to go out the doggy door. We really need to put a railing up on our deck fast.

This is my tomato. What a sad tomato. I made Ben take me to the farmers market yesterday so I could get real tomatoes. I have been craving them for a while now. They were so good. My goal for next summer is to have an amazing garden.

1 comment:

Edwards. said...

that is so funny about Khylind and the doggy door! So cute!