This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, August 15, 2008

Signing

Khylind has just recently become more interested in signing. Since she was about 6 months old I started with her. Once she turned one I started pushing it more. When she wanted something she had to ask so she has been good at milk, drink, more, & all done for a while now. Every morning we watch Signing Time and she is now starting to pay attention. She has these books that we have to go threw several times a day. She even knows what comes next before I turn the page. She loves them. Here is a clip of some of the ones she knows.

1 comment:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

jen i love that oyu are teaching her sign language. I am a signer (i actually dated a deaf guy) and i love the idea of signing with babies, i totally will when we have kids (if that day ever flippin comes, we have been wanting it for a while now). I actually sign with my dog, as in i sign to him, and he responds. I just Love sign language, i actually want to become an interpreter some day, so go you nad Khylind! She is really good!