This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Tutu
So I made Khy a tutu thinking it would be fun to take pictures in it. We headed to the Great Salt Lake, what a disgusting lake. It smelt so bad and the bugs and spiders were out of control. I had to put myself in a happy place and just take pictures.
so cute, the great salt lake is WAY bad! The best lakes to go to are jordenelle, bear lake and deer creek, go to one of those next time. Did you know that the great salt lake doesnt even have fish in it cause none can live in it?!
Your pictures are adorable. I love each and everyone of them, including the one of her crying...poor thing! Your tutu looks way cute as well! My friend Emily just started making them, and I have been waiting to get one myself....now with your pictures, I know just how cute it will be! Good job!
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
2 comments:
so cute, the great salt lake is WAY bad! The best lakes to go to are jordenelle, bear lake and deer creek, go to one of those next time. Did you know that the great salt lake doesnt even have fish in it cause none can live in it?!
Your pictures are adorable. I love each and everyone of them, including the one of her crying...poor thing! Your tutu looks way cute as well! My friend Emily just started making them, and I have been waiting to get one myself....now with your pictures, I know just how cute it will be! Good job!
Post a Comment