This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Card

For those of you who recieved a christmas card I appologize for the quality of them. I haven't learned to print yet. This one still looks bad because of the program I made it in. I have a lot to learn for the new year. Family will get good prints of the picture. For the rest of you this is for you to enjoy. Merry Christmas everyone!



5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute card! Merry Christmas!!!

Anna said...

I love it! You guys are such the perfect family! You should be on like better homes and gardens or something!!! Khy and Khorben are getting so big! Merry Christmas!!

Courtney said...

Your family pic is super cute! Did you have someone else take it?

Andrew and Charonne- said...

turned out awesome Jen! You are such a pretty girl!

Lori @ More With Less Today said...

I had a visitor from your blog today so I wanted to stop by. What a beautiful family you have! Thank you for linking to my site, More With Less Today. I am taking my blog in a slightly different direction in 2010. I am going to marry finding more ways to saving money and then using some of the savings to give to charity.My vision is for an army of readers to send a little to someone in need, even if it's $5 or $10 dollars. Imagine how we can collectively bless someone! stay tuned, all my best for 2010, Lori