This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, December 21, 2009

This is past due!!!

The last month has been crazy busy. I have been so bad at blogging. Lets start with my birthday. What a great day. It was just my little family because of a snow storm my family from Colorado couldn't make it. I was so excited when I got my new flash from my parents.


Ben thought it was so funny to hang these black signs all over my house.


Khy trying to do 3 0

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That's a really cute cake! Happy Birthday! I should always remember it since it's Braylee's birthday too.

Anna said...

I am glad you like the chocolate cake, Ben made me do it like that though! I told him he better tell you it was all his idea cuz i didnt want ya to kick my butt! haha! Sorry it wasnt better, it was last minute and i threw it together in about 10 min!