This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, December 21, 2009

Trip to Colorado

Its so nice around this time of year to get to go home for a few weeks to see my family. Here are some pictures from the three weeks there.a>
Carson and Khy

Helping GG with her tree



This is why she loves nana so much. She gets anything she wants.

Playing nice finally!!!

Her fat lip. She hurt her lip while undressing with my sister. Well then it turned into a huge lip a couple days later. I dont know what was up with that but its fine now.

Pompa and Khorben


Painting with Nana

Doing beads with Chasee (Dustin's kid)

Helping Nana with the tree



Signing santa. It was so neat to watch all the hearing impaired kids sign together and then santa signed the Night before Christmas

2 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you are having tons of fun in CO! I know Ben cant wait till xmas eve to be back with you guys!! I hope you all are well!!

Courtney said...

Lucky to get to spend 3 weeks with family!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love Khy and Carson kissing, so cute. :)